A Spring Growing Bamboo – Vision Walk
An at-home training | 21 days | March 21 – April 10
SPRING is the time when all of nature is growing towards the light.
So are we humans when we go outside to stretch our legs, tend our gardens, and make plans for the coming season.
We invite you to join us this spring in an opportunity for growth. Let’s encourage our inner vision to clarify and look where and how we want to grow.
The Growing Bamboo – Vision Walk tuning lasts 21 days, requiring from 7 minutes to a maximum of 21, building our growth as is suited to our individual needs. We will incorporate breathing, growing our root and being single-weighted.
- Developing root as in an upright connection between heaven and earth
- Agility in body and mind
- Loosening ligaments and tendons
- An active relaxation
- An inner sense of when to start and stop, when it is enough
- Improving vision as in seeing and for the coming year
- Revitalizing your Body – Mind – Spirit or Quality of Life
Simple Steps to Tune Up for Spring
- We invite you to read the article about Spring and Bamboo.
- Register by clicking the bold, black link below. We just need your email address, first and last name. We will not solicit, share, or give away your contact information. You can opt out at any time.
- You will immediately receive a Welcome email with instructions for the Tuning, including a link to a video.
- Periodically throughout the 31 days of the Tuning you will receive an email from Margaret Olmsted, one of our teachers.
- Following the Tuning in May you will be invited to complete a short, online questionnaire.