Join us this summer as we get in touch with the Fire element.
Fire is about love and joy and the warmth of human connection.
We need it more than ever in this social distancing time.
In summer plants come into full bloom.
So do we human beings when we laugh together and feel equal and loved.
We mature and become able to fully manifest ourselves.
This summer's tuning will be about rekindling the fire inside your own being. How much time that takes is up to the individual. Some will need more time and some might need less. Find out what brings out your joy to move and love to dance. How long do you need to allow your true being to shine? What brings out your laughter? Give the work a chance and you will succeed. Fire always goes to the highest manifestation it can get to.
Let it open you up as it may for others in the Tuning.
Look at the Zoom Session of day one:
Click here for recording
We also end the tuning with a Zoom session
Saturday July 3
• Feeling safe when you open your heart and feel the strength of its vulnerability
• Rising of joy and laughter and some giggles
• The desire to move freely and to dance
• A clear purified mind
• Increased consciousness of self and all.
Simple Steps to Tune Up for the Fire Tuning
1. Register by clicking the red button. We just need your email address, first and last name. We will not solicit, share, or give away your contact information. You can opt out at any time.
2. Periodically throughout the 21 days of the Tuning you will receive an email from Margaret Olmsted, one of our teachers.
3. Following the Tuning you will be invited to complete a short questionnaire.